Skip to main content
- Deschutes Rim Health Clinic is monitoring the coronavirus closely. Currently there are no cases of COVID-19 in Wasco,Sherman or Gilliam counties, per North Central County Health Department.
- We are asking you to help us keep the staff and people in our communities safe.
- Please call before you come into the clinic if you have a cough or fever.
- Our Provider and staff are there all day to help our communtuy through this crisis.
- If you need an appointment, please call the clinic and talk to one of our staff.
- Telephone appointments are available, please call to see if this is appropriate for your situation.
- We are also a food distribution site for the Columbia Gorge Food Bank. No income reqiurements during this crisis ,Please call if you need a food box.